Didcot B power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Didcot B power station is a 1,490-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Oxfordshire County, United Kingdom. It is adjacent to the Didcot A power station, which was a coal-fired power plant, retired in 2013.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Didcot, Oxfordshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: RWE Generation UK plc
- Parent company: RWE Aktiengesellschaft
- Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.6246, -1.2683 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 1,490 MW
Articles and Resources
- Our sites RWE, accessed December 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 529900VJ33LBYDQPI962 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2929, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000DIDCB5C accessed November 2019
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 48W000000DIDCB6A accessed November 2019