Dongying Haixin Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Dongying Haixin Cogen power station (东营海欣热电联产) is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows the construction site for the plant in Shikou Town.
Background on Plant
Dongying Haixin Cogen power station is a 2 x 50 MW coal plant under construction in Shikou Town. It is sponsored by Wantong Haixin Holding Co Ltd. It is planned for commissioning in 2018.
- Sponsor: Dongying Haixin Heating Supply Co. Ltd
- Parent company: Wantong Haixin Holding Co Ltd.
- Location: Shikou Town, Dongying district, Dongying prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 37.416572, 118.383149 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW)
- Projected in service: 2018
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "东营海欣热电联产项目环评第二次公示," 中国电力化工网, 2016-09-21