Dor Marada-Tibisti oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Dor Marada-Tibisti oil pipeline (also known as Lehib-Ora oil pipeline) is an existing oil pipeline, running from Dor Marada oilfield to Tibisti oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs/would run from Dor Marada (or Lehib) oilfield to Tibisti (or Ora) oilfield, Al Wahat district, Libya.
- Operator: Harouge Oil Operations
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (88%), PetroCanada (12%)
- Current capacity: 10 inches
- Length: 82 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Lehib Oil & Gas Field, IndustryAbout, accessed July 2018.