Duino MIll power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Duino MIll power station is a 120-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of UTI Giuliana, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in San Giovanni di Duino, the province of UTI Giuliana, Italy.
- Sponsor: Burgo Group SpA
- Parent company: Burgo Group SpA
- Location: San Giovanni di Duino, the province of UTI Giuliana, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.7930, 13.5830 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 120 MW
Articles and Resources
- Duino / Thermoelectric power plant | Burgo Group
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUUUUDUINO1A European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUUUUDUINO1A accessed November 2019
- Paper Mills / Duino | Burgo Group