EVM I power plant
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
EVM I power plant, formerly called Genvallemex power station, is an operating 129-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of México, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the existing power station in Xala - Axapusco, the state of México, Mexico.
Mexico's Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE) issued Genvallemex a permit for a 47 MW simple gas turbine power plant in 2013.
A similar-sized plant was constructed by Energia del Valle de México in the same area "in 2013 and it went into operation in 2016." Genvallemex appears to have changed its name to Energia del Valle de México or was bought out by them. EVM Energia is expanding its base by building EVM-II power station nearby.
- Sponsor: EVM Energía
- Parent company: EVM Energia Del Valle de Mexico S A P I DE CV
- Location: Jaltepec, Axapusco in the state of México, Mexico
- Coordinates: 19.747524, -98.667250 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 129 MW
Articles and Resources
- "TABLA DE PERMISOS DE GENERACIÓN E IMPORTACIÓN DE ENERGÍA ELÉCTRICA ADMINISTRADOS AL 30 DE ABRIL DE 2018" (PDF). Observatorio del Ecosistema de Innovación de las Energías Limpias. April 30, 2018.
- TÍTULO DE PERMISODE PEQUEÑA PRODUCCIÓN DE ENERGÍA ELÉCTRICA, CRE, Jul 4, 2013
- EVM Energia del Valle de México S.A.P.I. de C.V. (EVM Energia), BN Americas, accessed Nov 26, 2019
- "¿QUIÉNES SOMOS?". EVM Energia. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- "850 MW gas-fired power project in Mexico reaches financial close". IPP Journal. October 2, 2018.