East Tazovskoye Oil and Gas Field (Russia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
East Tazovskoye Field is an operating oil and gas field in Russia.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Russia.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 67.3900, 79.4050 (exact)
- Operator: Novatek
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - East Tazovskoye Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||proved reserves||42 000||million m³||2020|||
|reserves||oil and gas condensate||proved reserves||308||million bbl||2020|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "Novatek Annual Report 2020: Think Green. Think Natural Gas" (PDF). novatek.ru. 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Our Assets". novatek.ru. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.