Ravenstein–Echt Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Echt–Nederweert Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ravenstein–Echt Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline operating in the Netherlands.
The pipeline starts in Ravenstein, Netherlands, and runs to Echt, Netherlands
- Operator: Gasunie Transport Services
- Owner: Gasunie Transport Services
- Parent company: Gasunie
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Echt_Nederweert, Emden_Scheemda
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- "Gas transport". Gasunie. Retrieved 2022-08-10.