El Feel-El Sharara oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
El Feel-El Sharara oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from El Feel oilfield to El Sharara oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from El Feel ("Elephant") oilfield to El Sharara oilfield, Wadi al-Hayaa district, Libya.
- Operator: Mellitah Oil & Gas
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (50%), Eni (50%)
- Current capacity: 1.63 mtpa
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 121 km / 75 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- El Feel Oil Field, IndustryAbout, accessed July 2018.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71