El Sharara-Mellitah oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
El Sharara-Mellitah oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from El Sharara to Mellitah, Libya.
The pipeline runs from El Sharara oilfield, Wadi al-Hayaa district, to Mellitah Complex, Nuqat al Khams district, Libya.
- Operator: Mellitah Oil & Gas
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (50%), Eni (50%)
- Current capacity: 1 mtpa
- Length: 1,170 km / 727 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Mellitah Oil & Gas website, accessed July 2018.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71