En+ Group is a Russian energy-related company controlled by Oleg Deripaska. En+ Group owns a controlling interest in United Company RUSAL, owns the largest independent Russian power producer EuroSibEnergo, and is a supplier of ferromolybdenum as well as significant coal assets and logistics business. It reported revenues of $15.3 billion in 2011. wikiEn+ is the holding company for the investments of the Russian billionaire, Oleg Deripaska. Deripaska is the President and a director of the company while the Chairman of the Board of En+ is coal baron, Nathaniel Rothschild.
EN+ is a diversified mining, metals and energy group which, amongst other investments, has a 47.41% stake in the world's largest alumina and aluminium producer UC RUSAL, owns EuroSibEnergo PLC (a major hydro power producer and the largest Russian independent power producer), and has interests in coal projects through its En+ Coal subsidiary. Deripaska is also the Chief executive officer and Chairman of United Company RUSAL, the world’s largest producer of aluminium.
- Lord Barker of Battle PC - Chairman
- Oleg Deripaska - Non-Executive Director
- Dominique Fraisse - Independent Director
- Guang Ming Zhao - Non-Executive Director
- Philippe Mailfait - Independent Director
- Igor Makarov - Non-Executive Director
- Olga Mashkovskaya - Non-Executive Director
- Gulzhan Moldazhanova - Non-Executive Director
- Riccardo Orcel - Non-Executive Director
- Anton Vishnevskiy - Non-Executive Director
- Maxim Sokov - President, Executive Director
- Vladislav Solovyev - Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Articles and resources
- Catherine Belton and Robert Cookson, "En+ to strengthen ties with China", FT.com, June 17 2010.
- "Oleg Deripaska appointed as President of En+ Group", Media Release, July 8, 2011.
- "Board of Directors", En+ website, accessed August 2011.
- "About us", EN+ website, accessed August 2011.
- "Management: Oleg Deripaska", RUSAL website, accessed August 2011.
- EN+ Group Board, organizational web page, accessed March 15, 2018.