Energia de BC power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Energia de BC power station (Central CC La Rosita II) is a 337-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Baja California, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Mexicali, the state of Baja California, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Energia De Baja California, S. De R.l. De C. V.
- Parent company: Actis
- Location: Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
- Coordinates: 32.6009, -115.6275 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 337 MW
Articles and Resources
- "PowerPlantsAllGE100MW_NorthAmerica_201708.xlsx". North American Cooperation on Energy Information (NACEI). August 1, 2017. Archived from the original on May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 14, 2021.
- "Energía de Baja California, S. de R.L. de C.V." Dun & Bradstreet. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "InterGen Announces Sale of Mexico Assets". Businesswire. December 22, 2017. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Tabla De Permisos De Generación E Importación De Energía Eléctrica Administrados Al 30 De Abril De 2018" (PDF). SENER (Secretaría de Energía), Gobierno de México. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 10, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.