Energiaki Thessaloniki complex power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Energiaki Thessaloniki complex power station is a proposed 826-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Macedonia, Greece.
The map below shows the location of the proposed power station in Thessaloniki, the region of Macedonia, Greece.
Elpedison announced a tender for plant equipment in March of 2021.
- Sponsor: Elpedison S.A.
- Parent company: Hellenic Petroleum S.A. (50%), Edison S.p.A. (Electricite De France) (50%)
- Location: Thessaloniki, the region of Macedonia, Greece
- Coordinates: 40.6872, 22.8831 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 826 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elpedison launches tender for Thessaloniki power station, Energy Press, Mar 29 2021
- Elpedison enters race for new gas-fueled power station | ENERGYPRESS
- The Group Structure
- Google Maps accessed January 2020