Enping 23-1 Oil Field (China)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Enping 23-1 Field is an operating oil field in China.
The location of the field in China is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: CNOOC
- Owner: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Parent: CNOOC Limited (100%)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year: 2017
- Basin: South China Sea Zhujiangkou
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Enping 23-1 Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||9.1||million bbl/y||2018|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
Articles and Resources
- "2017 Strategy Preview" (PDF). CNOOC Limited. January 19, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 14, 2021. Retrieved April 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300XIVJCBIGMRUD48 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "www.cnoocltd.com/art/2017/1/17/art_44141_2849081.html". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.