Epe–St. Hubert Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Epe–Legden Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Epe–St. Hubert Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Germany.
The pipeline starts in Epe, Germany, and runs to St.Hubert, Germany.
- Operator: Thyssengas
- Owner: Thyssengas
- Parent company: Macquarie Group Limited
- Length: 16.0 km / 9.9 mi
- Diameter: 1100 mm / 43.3 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1993
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Epe_Legden
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- "Network Maps". thyssengas.com. Retrieved 2022-08-16.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor