Equus Oil and Gas Project (Western Australia, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Equus Gas Project is a discovered oil and gas project in the state of Western Australia in Australia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the project in the state of Western Australia in Australia.
- Status: Discovered
- Coordinates: -20.1812, 113.7169 (approximate)
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
- Project/Complex: Equus Gas
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Equus Gas Project
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||reserves||56 633||million m³||2018|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "DMIRS Data and Software Centre". dasc.dmp.wa.gov.au. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.westerngas.com.au/sites/default/files/Equus%20Gas%20Project%20Fact%20Sheet%20-%20May%202018%20-%20r2.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.