Fenxi Zhengxing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fenxi Zhengxing Coal Mine (山西汾西瑞泰井矿正行煤业有限公司) is located within Zuoquan County of Shanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qinghedian Village, Zuoquan County, Jinzhong, Shanxi Province, China
Coal Mine Background
In 2009, Shanxi Fenxi Ruitai Coal Industry Investment Co. has integrated Shanxi Zuoquan Jiaxin Energy Co. with Shanxi Zuoquan Xiaqizhi Coal Industry Co. to establish a new company, which was named as Shanxi Fenxi Ruitai Coal Mine Zhengxing Coal Industry Co. This has led to the increase in production capacity from 5,400 tonnes per year to 3Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Ruitai Coal Mine Zhengxing Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Jizhong Energy Group(50%), Shanxi Coking Coal Group(15.16%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(9.19%), Jinzhong Ruiteli Eco-development Co.(17.5%), Shanxi Antai Group(7%), others(1.15%)
- Location: Qinghedian Village, Zuoquan County, Jinzhong, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.190328,113.43941
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 55.04Mt
- Minable Reserves: 39.13Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(lean coal)
- Mine Size: 10.4692k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources