Fernando Gasparian power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Fernando Gasparian power station (Usina Termelétrica Fernando Gasparian, also known as Nova Piratininga) is a 386-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in São Paulo, the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Coordinates: -23.6989, -46.6786 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 386 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Fernando Gasparian (Piratininga) CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Nova Piratininga". Petrobras. Archived from the original on May 20, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021.