Sanshui Hengyi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Foshan Sanshui Hengyi power station)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sanshui Hengyi power station (广州发展集团佛山电建集团恒益发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the plant, near Baini, Sanshui District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Project
Sanshui Hengyi power station was founded in 1994. The first 2 coal-fired units were 60MW each, and retired in 2010.
In 2006, Foshan Public Utility Holding and Guangzhou Development Group started to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,200 MW at this plant. The project was permitted by NDRC in 2009.
The construction started at the same year. The plant went into operation in 2011.
- Sponsor: Foshan Public Utilities & GDIH
- Parent company: Foshan Public Utility Holding, Guangzhou Development Group
- Location: Baini, Sanshui District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.0159607, 112.8432691 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ "佛山恒益发电有限公司简介"South China University of Technology, 2016-04-06
- ↑ "广东佛山三水恒益电厂“上大压小”扩建工程通过核准"NEA, 2010-3-10
- ↑ "佛山三水恒益电厂今年投产 电网迎峰局面趋好"Southern Daily, 2011-3-28
- ↑ "三水恒益电厂下周投产"三水区西南总商会, 2011-6-22