Sanshui Hengyi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sanshui Hengyi power station (广州发展集团佛山电建集团恒益发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the plant, near Baini, Sanshui District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Project
Sanshui Hengyi power station was founded in 1994. The first 2 coal-fired units were 60MW each, and retired in 2010.
In 2006, Foshan Public Utility Holding and Guangzhou Development Group started to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,200 MW at this plant. The project was permitted by NDRC in 2009.
- Sponsor: Foshan Public Utilities & GDIH
- Parent company: Foshan Public Utility Holding, Guangzhou Development Group
- Location: Baini, Sanshui District, Foshan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.0159607, 112.8432691 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: