Freestone (CV-Bossier Cons.) - CCI Oil and Gas Asset (Texas, United States)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Freestone (CV-Bossier Cons.) - CCI Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the state of Texas in the United States. For all assets in Texas, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the approximate location of the asset in the state of Texas in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 31.5110, -96.2884 (approximate)
- Operator: CCI
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Freestone (CV-Bossier Cons.) - CCI Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||nonassociated gas||Not applicable||28||million m³/y||2019|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Texas Production Data Query Dump File". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 27, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Texas Well Layers by County". Texas Railroad Commission (RRC). August 24, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 27, 2021.