Fugu Qinglongsi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Fugu Qinglongsi Coal Mine (榆林神华能源有限责任公司府谷县青龙寺煤矿) is an operating coal mine located in the west of Fugu County, Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Laogaochuan Village, Xinmin Town, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission has approved the development of Qinglongsi Coal Mine located in Shenfu Mining Area of Shaanxi Province with a designated production capacity of 3Mt/year.
Qinglongsi Coal Mine received exploitation license in December 2014, and safety production permit in September 2017. It successfully passed the passed the process of completion check and acceptance in December 2018 prior to formal operation.
- Sponsor: Yulin Shenhua Energy Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(36.6%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group(17.96%), Fugu State-Owned Asset Management Co.(21.46%), others(23.98%)
- Location: Laogaochuan Village, Xinmin Town, Fugu County, Yulin, Shaanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.123121,110.544904
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 320Mt
- Minable Reserves: 239Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 50.3766k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: