Fumin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhungeerzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
Coal Mine Background
Fumin Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal & Electricity Group Fumin Coal & Char Co., Ltd. The coal mine is a resource-integrated mine. In 2008, it completed the technical transformation and passed the acceptance inspection and put it into production, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal & Electricity Group Fumin Coal & Char Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Beijing Huayuan Jiaxin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhungeerzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.615713, 110.293464(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008