Gateway Energy Centre
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Gateway Energy power station)
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gateway Energy Centre is a shelved 900-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Essex County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Stanford-le-Hope - Coryton, Essex County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Intergen (UK) Ltd
- Parent company: Intergen
- Location: Stanford-le-Hope - Coryton, Essex County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.5141, 0.4285 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (shelved): 900 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 450 MW per unit (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- GATEWAY ENERGY CENTRE ENVIRONMENTAL STATEMENT FURTHER INFORMATION DOCUMENT, Intergen website, February 25, 2016.
- Gateway Energy Centre Power Plant, Reconnecting Asia, accessed November 2019.