Glengorm Gas Field
The Glengorm Gas Field is located In the North Sea off the coast of the UK.
The map below shows the location of the field in the North Sea, off the coast of the UK.
The field was discovered in 2019 and is expected to begin producing in 2024. According to Rystad Energy, "a material discovery of this size has not been seen in UK waters since Culzean was drilled in 2008."
- Operator: Total; CNOOC
- Parent company:
- Location: North Sea
- Coordinates: 57.1632, 1.1068 (exact)
- Reserves: 250 mboe recoverable resources
- Status: Discovered
- Vaughan, Adam (January 29, 2019). "Discovery of biggest UK gasfield in a decade raises industry hopes". The Guardian.
- "Gas Production from the UK Continental Shelf: An Assessment of Resources, Economics and Regulatory Reform" (PDF). Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. July 2019.
- "Glengorm, largest discovery in a decade in UK North Sea, will likely be an industry hotspot for years". Rystad Energy. January 30, 2019.