Somiani–Nawabshah Gas Pipeline
Somiani–Nawabshah Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Pakistan.
The pipeline starts in Sonmiani, Balochistan and ends in Nawabshah, Sindh.
- Operator: Inter State Gas Systems (Private) Ltd
- Capacity: 700 to 1200 MMCFD
- Length: 310 km / 192.63 miles
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2018
The pipeline will connect the planned Bahria Foundation LNG re-gasification terminal at Sonmiani with Nawabshah. The initial part of the pipeline (158 km) will follow Dureji Road until it meets Iran Pakistan Gas pipeline near Dureji. From Dureji to Nawabshah (152km), it will follow the Iran Pakistan Gas pipeline route.
Articles and resources
- "Govt to lay 310km pipeline to connect LNG terminal with Nawabshah". The Nation. 2018-06-19. Retrieved 2021-08-10.
- "Prime Minister's Office, Islamabad, Pakistan". pmo.gov.pk. Retrieved 2021-08-10.