Gp Energia power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Gp Energia power station is a proposed 240-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Pob Agua Fria - Apodaca, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Gp Energia SA de CV
- Parent company: Gp Energia SA de CV
- Location: Pob Agua Fria - Apodaca, the state of Nuevo León, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.8135, -100.1516 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 240 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 240 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)