Tiandong Kamshing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tiandong Kamshing power station （锦江集团广西田东锦盛化工自备电厂） is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Pingma Town, Tiandong County.
Background on Plant
Tiandong Kamshing power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 270 MW. The plant was completed in 2011,  and is owned by Hangzhou Jinjiang Group. It is a captive co-generation power plant, supplying heat and electricity to the petrochemical production.
- Sponsor: Tiandong Kamshing Chemical Co Ltd
- Parent company: Hangzhou Jinjiang Group
- Location: Tiandong County, Baise Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 23.624049, 107.118948 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2011
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: