Guiyang Jinsha Waste Coal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guiyang Jinsha Waste Coal power station (贵阳能源金沙低热值煤发电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows Jinsha County, the approximate location where the power station would be built.
Background on Project
In March 2021, Guiyang Energy Group announced plans for building a 1 x 700 MW coal plant in Chayuan, Jinsha County.
- Sponsor: Guiyang Energy Group
- Parent company: Guiyang Energy Group
- Location: Chayuan, Jinsha County, Bijie Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.458889, 106.22 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 700 MW
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- “金沙茶园1×700MW低热值电厂项目”招商引资服务协议签约," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2021/3/12