Guizhou E&M Manganese Jianhao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guizhou E&M Manganese Jianhao power station (贵州能矿锰业集团建皓热电公司) is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows Dalong Town, Yuping County, the approximate location where the power station would be built.
Background on Project
Southwest Energy and Mineral has been permitted to build a captive coal-fired power station of two 300 MW units for Shiqian County, to support manganese production. Southwest Energy and Mineral Group invited Guizhou Power Generation Co Ltd to co-develop the power project in 2015.
However, no further news could be found since 2015, and the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Energy and Mineral Manganese & CSEIC
- Parent company: Southwest Energy and Mineral
- Location: Dalong Town, Yuping County, Tongren Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.295768, 109.036702 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1-2: 300 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: