Xincheng Coal Chemical captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xincheng Coal Chemical captive power station (贵州水城矿业鑫晟煤化工自备电厂) is a 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Laoyingshan Town, the approximate location of the plant.
Background on Plant
The two existing coal-fired units of Xincheng Coal Chemical captive power station, totaling 100 MW, were brought online in 2010 to 2011. The plant is owned by Xincheng Coal Chemical Co. of Shuicheng Coal Mining Group.
- Sponsor: Xincheng Coal Chemical Co.
- Parent company: Shuicheng Coal Mining Group
- Location: Laoyingshan Town, Zhongshan District, Liupanshui Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.548965, 105.022475 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1 & 2: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2010 (Unit 1), 2011 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "贵州水城矿业集团公司大型煤化工项目开工," CEC, 2010-11-27