Inner Mongolia Xing'an power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xing'an power station (蒙能兴安热电厂) is a 680-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Wulanhaote (Ulanhot) City.
Background on Project
Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau has proposed a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 680 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The project was permitted in 2009, began construction in 2010, and was planned for operation in 2013.
It was commissioned in 2015-2016.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Energy Generation & Investment Group
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau
- Location: Ke Er Qin Bei Lu, Wulanhaote (Ulanhot) City, Hinggan (Xing'an Meng) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 46.094308, 122.022676 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 680 MW (Units 1 & 2: 340 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2015-2016
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: