Guodian Dananhu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Guodian Dananhu power station (国电徐矿哈密煤电开发公司大南湖发电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dananhu Xiang, Hami (Kumul) City, Hami Prefecture.
Background on Project
On August 28 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: Guodian Xinjiang Power Co, Xuzhou Mining Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group, Xuzhou Mining Group
- Location: Nanhu (Dananhu) Township (Xiang), Hami (Kumul) City, Hami Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 2.320246, 93.191405 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "国电哈密大南湖电厂获国家发改委批复", 新疆维吾尔自治区发展和改革委员会, 2013-10-14
- "新疆哈密大南湖项目1号机组首次并网成功," 来源:哈密煤电开发公司,"] 2015/09/29
- "新疆哈密大南湖项目2号锅炉吹管工作圆满结束," 来源:新疆哈密公司, 2015/10/26
- "国电哈密大南湖煤电一体化火电项目#2机组顺利通过168试运行," 上海发电机厂作者:许梦杰, 2016/2/4
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage". Reuters. 29 August 2017. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company". Bloomberg News. 28 August 2017. Retrieved 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017