Huainan Guqiao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huainan Guqiao power station (淮南矿业顾桥煤矸石综合利用电厂) is a 660-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Guqiao Town (Guqiaozhen), Fengtai County, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Guqiao power station is a two-unit waste coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 660 MW in Anhui Province. The plant was completed in 2011, and was built by Huainan Mining Group. The plant is a mine-to-mouth waste-coal plant in the same complex with Huainan's Guqiao underground coal mine. Maintenance & operation of the plant is managed by a subsidiary of China Energy Engineering Group.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining Group Electric Power Co., Ltd. 淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司 
- Owner: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Fengtai County, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.81409, 116.56895 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Circulating Fluidized Bed
- In service: 2011
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Guqiao Power Station, Wikimapia, accessed 2014-11.
- Energy China AEPC1, accessed 2014-08-11.
- Maintenance & Operation for Power Plant, Anhui No.2 Electric Power Engineering & Construction Corporation website, accessed 2014-11.
- Guqiao (Planned), CARMA Carbon Monitoring for Action, accessed 2014-11.
- Guqiao Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed 2014-11.
- "淮南矿业集团发电有限责任公司顾桥电厂 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.
- "淮南矿业集团电力有限责任公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-23.