Bab-Habshan–Jebel Dhana oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Habshan-Jebel Dhana oil pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Bab-Habshan–Jebel Dhana oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Bab-Habshan oilfield to Jebel Dhana, United Arab Emirates.
The pipeline runs from Bab-Habshan oilfield to Jebel Dhana, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Operator: Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO)
- Parent Company: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Current capacity: 32 inches, 2 x 36 inches (3 pipelines)
- Length: 79 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.