Henan Hebi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Henan Hebi power station (鹤壁煤业集团综合利用热电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Qibin District, Hebi Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Henan Hebi Coal Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Henan Hebi Coal Power
- Location: Qibin District, Hebi Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.7854506, 114.2402239 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Henan Hebi Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.