Hengshan Jiangsu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hengshan Jiangsu power station (常州亚能(亚太)热电有限公司) is a 115-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Hengshan, in Wujin District, Changzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Hengshan Jiangsu power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 115 MW. The plant is owned by Yaneng United Development.
- Sponsor: Changzhou Yaneng Cogen Co
- Parent company: Yaneng United Development Co
- Location: Hengshan, Wujin District, Changzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.7651111, 120.12377 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 115 MW (55 MW x 60 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006-2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Hengshan Jiangsu Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.