Heris Power Station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Heris Power Station also known as the Heris Combined Cycle Power Plant is a 990-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, in Heris county, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Heris, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Heris Power Plant Co.
- Parent company: Omid Taban Hour Energy management
- Location: Heris, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 38.2469, 47.1168 (approximate)
- Gross capacity : 1000 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 2 x 500 MW
Articles and Resources
- Mina Noei Inauguration of 1st phase of Combined Cycle Power Plant in E. Azarbaijan prov. Mehrs News Agency August 1, 2019
- Tana Energy Group Heris Combined Cycle Power Plant Organizational website, May 28, 2016
- Heris PP mission organizational website, accessed Nov.19, 2019
- Omid Taban Hour Energy management http://en.energyomid.ir/portfolio/heris-power-generator/ Heris Power Generator organizational website, accesed Nov. 19, 2019