Hongyang Nengyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hongyang Nengyuan power station (辽宁能源控股集团红阳发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste-coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Ximafeng Town (Ximafengzhen), Dengta City, Liaoyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province.
Background on Plant
Hongyang Nengyuan power station is a two-unit waste-coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Liaoning Province. The plant was completed in 2010, is owned by Shenyang Coal Industry Group.
In 2019, after a restructure, the power plant is owned by Liaoning Energy Industry Holdings Group 辽宁省能源产业控股集团有限责任公司.
- Sponsor: Liaoning Energy Coal Power Industry Company 辽宁能源煤电产业股份有限公司
- Parent company: Liaoning Energy Industry Holdings Group 辽宁省能源产业控股集团有限责任公司
- Location: Ximafeng Town (Ximafengzhen), Dengta City, Liaoyang Prefecture, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 41.35703, 123.22195 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2010
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: