Huadian Anshun Caiguan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Anshun Caiguan power station (华电华荣公司安顺蔡官发电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Anshun Prefecture, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Guizhou Province.
Background on Project
China Huadian was planning to build a coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 1,320 MW in Guizhou Province.The sponsor of Huadian Anshun Caiguan power station is Huadian Anshun Huarong Group, a second level subsidiary of China Huadian.
The project has no news since 2013, and is likely abandoned.
- Sponsor: China Huadian
- Location: Caiguan Town, Xixiu District, Anshun Prefecture, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.25, 105.947 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Anshun Prefecture, Guizhou Province
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "贵州华荣华电蔡官发电厂2×660兆瓦新建工程," CFTN, 2013.10.17
- "华电华荣公司启动2×600MW燃煤电厂项目前期工作,", 中国华电－乌江水电, June 2014
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "贵州华电蔡官电厂新建工程环境影响评价公示," Baidu, 2014-06-23