Huadian Changsha power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Changsha power station (华电长沙发电公司) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Tongguan, in Wangcheng District, Changsha Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Huadian Changsha power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,200 MW. The plant was completed in 2007, and is majority owned by China Huadian (70%) and Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (30%).
- Sponsor: Hunan Huadian Changsha Power Generation Company
- Parent company: China Huadian (70%), Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group (30%)
- Location: Tongguan, Wangcheng District, Changsha Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 28.4886074, 112.7989382 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huadian Changsha Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.