Huadian Fulaerji-1 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Fulaerji power station (华电富拉尔基热电厂) is a 350-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Fularji (Hulan Ergi) District.
Background on Plant
Huadian Fulaerji power station began as a 9 x 25 MW coal-fired power plant commissioned from 1969 to 1992. The plant is owned by China Huadian. The plant's first six units were retired in 2016, and units 7-9 were retired in 2017, after the 350 MW unit was commissioned in 2016.
Plant Details of unit 10
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: Huadian
- Location: Fularji (Hulan Ergi) District, Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 47.187042, 123.60344 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 350 MW
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 华电富拉尔基热电厂“上大压小”扩建工程获核准, China Electricity Council, 2014-01-10
- "富拉尔基热电厂“上大压小”扩建机组超净排放项目正式通过168试运行," China Huadian, Nov 13, 2016
- "华电能源股份有限公司富拉尔基热电厂," China Huadian, 2017年02月17日
- "华电富拉尔基热电厂“上大压小”扩建工程获核准," 中国华电集团公司, 2014-1-10
- "China's Huadian Energy's Fulaerji Power Plant Addition Receives Green Light," Industrial Info Resources, Jan 15, 2014