Xinzhou Guangyu power station
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Huadian Xinzhou Guangyu power station)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The Xinzhou Guangyu power station (华电忻州广宇煤电公司) is a 970-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shanxi province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Shanxi province.
Background on Plant
The original Xinzhou Guangyu power station consisted of two 135 MW units in the city of Xinzhou, commissioned in 2007. It is owned by China Huadian and Shanxi Xinzhou Guangyu company.
In July 2014 the State Development and Reform Commission approved an expansion of the power station, of two more units of 350 MW each (units 3 and 4). The units were under construction in 2014.
The new units began operating in November to December, 2016.
Project Details of units 3 and 4
- Sponsor: China Huadian
- Location: Fucun village west Xintai Road, Xinfu District, Xinzhou Prefecture, Shanxi province, China
- Coordinates: 38.46136, 112.7485549 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 700 MW (Units 3-4: 350 MW)
- In service: 2016
- Type: Supercritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "华电集团忻州广宇二期2×350MW热电扩建项目获核准," 忻州广宇煤电有限公司, 2014/7/25
- ↑ "华电山西忻州广宇二期2×35万千瓦热电机组开工," 山西日报, 2014/11/11
- ↑ "华电忻州广宇二期2×350兆瓦工程全部移交生产," CEEC, 2016-12-22
- ↑ "华电集团忻州广宇热电联产4号机组顺利通过168小时满负荷试运行," 中国电力化工网, 2016-11-25