Huadian Xinzhuang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Xinzhuang power station (华电新庄电厂, also known as 503 power station) is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Panzhihua, Sichuan Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Panzhihua, Sichuan Province, China.
- Sponsor: China Huadian Corp Sichuan Co
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Panzhihua, Sichuan Province, China
- Coordinates: 26.5985, 101.5482 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1975)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1977)
Articles and Resources