Huadian Yaochi Power Plant
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Huadian Yaochi Power station)
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Yaochi Power Plant (华电瑶池发电公司) is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo shows the plant, which is located in Bin County, Xianyang Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Huadian Shaanxi Energy Co.
- Parent company: China Huadian (55%), Bin County Coal (45%)
- Location: Chengguan Town, Zhujiawan Village, Bin County, Xianyang Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
- Coordinates: 35.0623463, 108.0749023 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1&2: 200 MW)
- In service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: