Huadian Zhunger Dalu Waste Coal power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Zhunger Dalu Waste Coal power station (华电内蒙古蒙泰不连沟煤业公司煤矸石电厂), also known as the Neimenggu Dalu power station, is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Dalu Town, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
The power station was permitted in 2015 and would be subcritical.
- Sponsor: China Huadian (51%), Mengtai Coal Power Group (49%)
- Location: Dalu Town (Daluzhen), Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia (Neimenggu) Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.0357470, 111.2872870 (Exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Neimenggu Dalu Coal Gangue 2x300MW Pithead Power Plant Project: #1 Generator Rotor being in Place Smoothly," China Huadian Engineering website, 2014-09-19
- "内蒙古不连沟大路煤矸石热电厂," HDJOB.BJX.COM.CN, accessed January 2015
- "内蒙古蒙泰不连沟煤业有限责任公司大路煤矸石热电厂第八批辅机设备第二部分及脱硫第四批设备招标公告," Bidnews.cn, 2014-12-19
- "华电不连沟公司大路煤矸石热电厂项目获核准," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2015/3/16
- "华电不连沟大路煤矸石热电厂首台300MW空冷机组正式投运," China Power, Oct 25, 2016
- "内蒙古大路2 300MW坑口煤矸石热电厂2号机组通过试运行," 11-18-2016