Huadian Zhuozi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huadian Zhuozi power station (华电华伊卓资热电公司) is a 800-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Zhuozi County, Ulanqab (Wulanchabu) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Huadian Zhuozi power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 800 MW. The plant was completed in 2006-2007, and is owned by China Huadian and Inner Mongolia Yidong Resources Group.
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: China Huadian (51%), Inner Mongolia Yidong Resources Group (49%)
- Location: Zhuozi County, Ulanqab (Wulanchabu) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.9226673, 112.6400234 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 800 MW (Units 1-4: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006-2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huadian Zhuozi Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.