Huaneng Baishan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Baishan power station (华能白山煤矸石热电厂) is a retired 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the now retired plant in Jiangyuan District.
Background on Plant
The plant was retired in 2020, having operated for less than ten years.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Jilin Power Gen Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Jiangyuan District, Baishan Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 42.03189, 126.57903 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2020)
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2011
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Coal Power Plant of Huaneng Baishan a 2 × 330MW project (update)," China Bidding, 2010-11-19
- "吉林省公布2020年度煤电行业淘汰落后机组名单," 吉林省能源局, 2020-12-14