Huaneng Baotou-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Baotou-3 power station (华能北方联合电力包头第三发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xingsheng, in Jiuyuan District, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Huaneng Baotou-3 power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The first four units were retired by 2007. The plant's currently operating units were completed in 2007, and are owned by Huaneng.
- Sponsor: North United Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: Huaneng
- Location: Xingsheng, Jiuyuan District, Baotou Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 40.6242463, 110.0027892 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 5 & 6); Retired (Units 1-4)
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 5 & 6: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古自治区发展和改革委员会关于北方联合电力有限责任公司包头第三热电厂异地扩建工程项目核准的批复," Inner Mongolia DRC, 2015-09-24