Huaneng Zhunger Heidaigou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Zhunger Heidaigou power station (华能北方准格尔黑岱沟坑口电厂一期) was a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Heidaigou, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
However, there have been no reports of further activity to develop those plans, and they appear to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: North United Power Co Ltd
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Heidaigou, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.721, 111.275 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "十二五规划16大煤电基地空冷机组项目," 三亿文库, accessed December 2014