Huaneng Jinling power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Jinling power station (华能金陵发电厂) is a 2,060-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant, in Baohua, Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Huaneng Jinling power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 2,060 MW in Jiangsu Province. The first unit, with a capacity of 1,030 MW, was completed in 2009. Unit 2, totaling 1,030 MW, was completed in 2010. The plant is owned by China Huaneng.
- Sponsor: Huaneng
- Location: Baohua, Qixia District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.17178, 119.01977 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: Units 1 & 2: 1,030 MW
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- In service: 2009 (Unit 1); 2010 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 华能金陵电厂, Huaneng Power website, accessed Oct. 2014.