Huaneng Pingliangzhuang Langhandian power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Pingliang ZhuangLang Handian power station (华能平凉庄浪县韩店电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows where the plant would be built in Handian Town, Zhuanglang County.
Background on Project
The project appeared in an analysis of energy development in Pingliang city in 2014, as a long-term plan. No other sources could be found. It appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Huaneng Gansu Energy Development Co.
- Parent company: China Huaneng
- Location: Handian Town, Zhuanglang County, Pingliang Prefecture, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.213488, 106.227247 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW
- Type: Ultra supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ailun Yang and Yiyun Cui, "Global Coal Risk Assessment: Data Analysis and Market Research," World Resources Institute working paper, November 2012
- "平凉市能源产业发展情况"Pingliang Bureau of Statistic, 2014-12-26